The Barony Players formed as a group in 1954. Our dream of having a theatre space of our very own was realised in 1964 when we acquired the old Borrowstoun Primary School. The Players worked tirelessly and transformed the old school into a small theatre opening their doors in 1966. The building is now over 100 years old and is in need of major repair work. Along with this much needed repair work we also have plans for an extension to the front and to the rear of the building to provide us with much needed extra space.
Please help us restore our theatre to continue to provide an active space for our programme of plays and events.